The Business and Technology Centre, located at the University’s Telford Innovation Campus, offers a wide range of office accommodation and access to business services and facilities. The Centre consists of 25 offices of varying sizes and complements the existing business incubation facility on site. The recently refurbished building provides an innovative and creative working environment for growing and developing technology and innovative businesses, in the West Midlands region.
The managed accommodation located just off Junction 4 of the M54 offers growing businesses the opportunity to engage with similar companies, whilst accessing the business services and facilities of a regional University.
Office accommodation ranging from 20sqm to 80 sqm also includes:
- use of open space meeting facilities
- dedicated meeting room
- 24/7 access
- cleaning of offices and communal areas
- heating and lighting
- broadband internet and wireless connection
- free car parking
- reception facilities with lockable post box
- access to onsite facilities such as Go Eat Coffee Bar, Priorslee Lounge and Bar, the Telford Conference Centre and access to the University’s innovation projects.
For more information about BTC visit www.btctelford.co.uk