How to pay - international students
The University offers several ways for international students to pay fees.
See more details on how to pay online. Payments can only be made in pounds sterling.
WU® GlobalPay for Students
This fast and reliable service allows you to pay in your local currency via bank transfer or by using a wide range of local online payment options including Alipay, UnionPay and more, without incurring any transaction charges. Gain peace of mind that your payment will arrive in full with our preferred payment service.
- Pays fees in your local currency
- Avoid fees and international foreign exchange charges from your bank
- Easy to use on smartphones and other mobile devices
- Pay online or bank transfer
- Rest assured knowing your payments are received in full by the University
- Track your payment status by text and e-mail
- Get price and payment options upfront with a price comparison tool
International students can Pay Now using WU Global for Students. This is recommended for payment of deposits to ensure that your unconditional offer is despatched promptly.
For details on international scholarships for International Students please click here